Information & Outreach316-267-0122, ext. 201
Senior Employment Job Fair - August 21, 2018
Senior Job Fair - 8/21
Jobseekers wanted for Senior Employment
Fall Job Fair 2018
The program is a valuable referral/placement service for jobseekers age 55 and better.
- Attendees must register as a client of the program then attend one orientation.
- Pre-register by visiting the Senior Employment offices at the Downtown Senior Center : 200 S. Walnut 9:00am – 3:00pm or call 316-267-1771.
There is no cost to register but donations to the program are encouraged.
The 2018 Fall Job Fair
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Let Us Help You
While there are numerous of social service, government, religious and private agencies that offer assistance to seniors and their families, finding and contacting them can be a bewildering and time consuming process. Our Information & Outreach Coordinator makes the maze of services more understandable and the appropriate help much easier to identify.
Informational pamphlets and applications for assistance are available in the office or can be mailed to you
Call today with questions or concerns on a variety of issues:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Assisted Living/Nursing Home
- Caregiver Relief/Support
- Consumer Fraud
- Financial Management
- Home Chores/Repairs
- Home Health Care Options
- Legal Services
- Medical Equipment
- Mental Health Concerns
- Nutrition & Healthy Lifestyles
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Prescription Drug Cards
- Social Security
- Tax Preparation