Information & Outreach316-267-0122, ext. 201
Current Closures and Cancellations
- Meals on Wheels and Roving Pantry are continuing daily deliveries.
- Closed Senior Centers: Linwood, Downtown, Orchard Park, and Northeast. (Until Further Notice)
- Senior Employment is not open to the public, but job seekers can call the program at 267-1771 or communicate via email.
- Heartland Games track and field is cancelled for 2020 but the 5K walk/run and the Pickleball tournament are both scheduled for September.
- Picklepalooza has been postponed from April to September 2020.
For the most current updates visit our facebook page here.
Let Us Help You
While there are numerous of social service, government, religious and private agencies that offer assistance to seniors and their families, finding and contacting them can be a bewildering and time consuming process. Our Information & Outreach Coordinator makes the maze of services more understandable and the appropriate help much easier to identify.
Informational pamphlets and applications for assistance are available in the office or can be mailed to you
Call today with questions or concerns on a variety of issues:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Assisted Living/Nursing Home
- Caregiver Relief/Support
- Consumer Fraud
- Financial Management
- Home Chores/Repairs
- Home Health Care Options
- Legal Services
- Medical Equipment
- Mental Health Concerns
- Nutrition & Healthy Lifestyles
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Prescription Drug Cards
- Social Security
- Tax Preparation