Learn MoreSenior Services needs your help!
COVID-19 Schedule Changes
- Meals on Wheels & Roving Pantry remain open for deliveries.
- Downtown, Linwood, Northeast & Orchard Park Senior Centers remained closed until further notice.
- Senior Employment is closed to the public but communicate with jobseekers by phone or email.
- Changes to Heartland Games 2020 competitions at this link: Heartland Games
- Changes to Picklepalooza Festival Events at this link: Picklepalooza
- For the most current updates visit our facebook page.
- Join our facebook groups:
Welcome to Senior Services
ENRICHING LIVES THROUGH HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
Hello and welcome! Senior Services has a passion for inspiring seniors of all ages to lead quality lives and remain meaningful members of society. For nearly 50 years, our programs have helped individuals maintain their independence, while promoting healthy, safe and active lifestyles! Senior Services enriches the lives of anyone from the ages of 55 to 100+ with our center events, employment opportunities, health and nutrition programs, caregiving support, and so much more! As a private, non-profit, non-government organization, we want seniors and their families to know that we sincerely care about their health and happiness. Join our thriving community and keep living life to the fullest!
I can’t thank Senior Services, Inc. of Wichita and the Senior Centers enough for allowing me a chance to stay healthy by participating in a very fun activity that is GOOD for my health! And, most importantly, I thank and credit them for giving me my life back!- Hank BlaseView Hank’s Full Story