Learn MoreThey took care of us, Please help us take care of them.
Current Closures and Cancellations
- Meals on Wheels and Roving Pantry are continuing daily deliveries.
- Closed Senior Centers: Linwood, Downtown, Orchard Park, and Northeast. (Until Further Notice)
- Senior Employment is not open to the public, but job seekers can call the program at 267-1771 or communicate via email.
- Heartland Games track and field is cancelled for 2020 but the 5K walk/run and the Pickleball tournament are both scheduled for September.
- Picklepalooza has been postponed from April to September 2020.
For the most current updates visit our facebook page here.
Welcome to Senior Services
ENRICHING LIVES THROUGH HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
Hello and welcome! Senior Services has a passion for inspiring seniors of all ages to lead quality lives and remain meaningful members of society. For nearly 50 years, our programs have helped individuals maintain their independence, while promoting healthy, safe and active lifestyles! Senior Services enriches the lives of anyone from the ages of 55 to 100+ with our center events, employment opportunities, health and nutrition programs, caregiving support, and so much more! As a private, non-profit, non-government organization, we want seniors and their families to know that we sincerely care about their health and happiness. Join our thriving community and keep living life to the fullest!
I can’t thank Senior Services, Inc. of Wichita and the Senior Centers enough for allowing me a chance to stay healthy by participating in a very fun activity that is GOOD for my health! And, most importantly, I thank and credit them for giving me my life back!- Hank BlaseView Hank’s Full Story