Support Our Cause
Senior Employment Job Fair - August 21, 2018
Senior Job Fair - 8/21
Jobseekers wanted for Senior Employment
Fall Job Fair 2018
The program is a valuable referral/placement service for jobseekers age 55 and better.
- Attendees must register as a client of the program then attend one orientation.
- Pre-register by visiting the Senior Employment offices at the Downtown Senior Center : 200 S. Walnut 9:00am – 3:00pm or call 316-267-1771.
There is no cost to register but donations to the program are encouraged.
The 2018 Fall Job Fair
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Honoring Our Seniors
Senior Services, Inc. of Wichita is a not-for-profit, private charity. Partial funding for programs and services is provided by federal, state and local government as well as the United Way of the Plains. Our funding partners provide important support to help Senior Services fulfill its mission but these sources do not cover one hundred percent of our annual budget. While the needs of seniors continues to grow in our community, our funding from federal, state and local sources does not. We must depend on people throughout the community to help us maintain and expand the many programs we offer to help keep our friends, neighbors and family secure, healthy and in their own homes. Your help can go a long way.
Shop. Earn. Give!
Consider The Facts
- $37 provides Meals on Wheels for one person for one week.
- $148 provides Meals on Wheels for one person for one month.
- $1,900 provides Meals on Wheels for one person for an entire year.
- $50 provides 2 weeks of Roving Pantry grocery delivery to one senior.
There are other ways your money works to keep seniors active, healthy and living in their own homes.
- $200 provides job development services to find one person a new job.
- $600 provides thirty hours of respite for the caregiver of a homebound person.
- $100 provides a senior 12 months of programs and events at a senior center
You can also support the work of Senior Services by giving your last gif from your estate or trust. Click here to open our fundraising brochure and learn about the many ways a planned gift can benefit both you and Senior Services.
Our senior loved ones took care of all of us,
so will you please help us take care of them