Who We Are
Current Closures and Cancellations
- Meals on Wheels and Roving Pantry are continuing daily deliveries.
- Closed Senior Centers: Linwood, Downtown, Orchard Park, and Northeast. (Until Further Notice)
- Senior Employment is not open to the public, but job seekers can call the program at 267-1771 or communicate via email.
- Heartland Games track and field is cancelled for 2020 but the 5K walk/run and the Pickleball tournament are both scheduled for September.
- Picklepalooza has been postponed from April to September 2020.
For the most current updates visit our facebook page here.
A New Beginning Filled with Adventure
Senior Services has made a positive difference in the lives of seniors of all ages since 1968. We provide recreation, life-enriching events, meaningful employment, caregiver support, health and nutrition, and much more. Whether it’s a social gathering, sports competition, yoga class, mentor program, In-Home Respite Care, or Meals on Wheels, Senior Services helps you lead a more active and rewarding lifestyle. We serve just under 9,000 seniors each year, and continue to expand our programs to meet the demands of the growing Baby Boomer senior population. Senior Services offers a new beginning to individuals – one filled with adventure, happiness, and unlimited opportunities. The future is bright and Senior Services is here to help lead the way!
As a private, non-profit, non-government organization,
we want seniors and their families to know that we sincerely care about
your health and happiness.