In Home Support Services316-267-1771, ext:226
A Galaxy of Stars 2018 - Friday, October 12th
A Galaxy of Stars - 10/12
Join us for “A Galaxy of Stars 2018” on Friday, October 12th, 2018
As we have a roast & tribute to the one and only, Ron Ryan!
- To find out more information please go to the “Galaxy of Stars 2018” tab located in the ‘News & Events’ icon.
- Tickets are on sale now:
- $150 for individual tickets
- $1250 for a table of 10
RSVP with Chris Heiman at 316-267-0302 x:216 or 221 or email at: email@example.com
So pack your bags & get ready to fly!
Work Offered by Individuals and Families
Everyone needs help around the house. Is it hard for you to find a reliable handymen or personal caregiver? If so then In-Home Support Services is for you! As part of the Senior Employment Program, In Home Support provides honest, dependable workers age 55+ who prefer working for an individual or family instead of a large corporation. The service has a variety of jobs and workers available in the following categories:
- Personal caregivers and companions
- Homemakers – housekeeping, laundry, meal preparations.
- Personal drivers for local or long distance trips
- Yard and garden care including mowing, edging and pruning
- Handyman work such as light maintenance, home repairs, painting and some electric work
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find a worker to meet my needs?
Simply call the Senior Employment office at 316-267-1771 ext. 226 and request the service. Our placement specialist will work hard to find a worker for you.
How is payment for services handled?
Payment is determined by the worker providing the service and the person requesting the work.
Do I have to be a senior citizen to request a service?
No. All of our workers are age 55+ but the patrons who use In-Home Services are any age and gender. Those in need of service can be either a single individual or a family.